No-bake Oreo Ice Cream cake
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 chot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
8oz pkgcool whip whipped topping, thawed, divided
1 pkgjell-o chocolate instant pudding
1 pkg16 oreo cookies, chopped (about 2 cups), divided
12 mediumvanilla ice cream sandwiches
How to Make No-bake Oreo Ice Cream cake
- WHISK fudge topping and 1 cup COOL WHIP in medium bowl until blended.
- Add dry pudding mix; stir 2 min.
- Stir in 1 cup cookies
- ARRANGE 4 ice cream sandwiches, side-by-side, on 24-inch-long piece of foil; cover with half the COOL WHIP mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining sandwiches.
- Frost with remaining COOL WHIP;
- press remaining cookies into top and sides of dessert.
- Wrap loosely with foil.
- FREEZE 4 hours.