No-bake Oreo Ice Cream cake
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/2 c
- hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 8oz pkg
- cool whip whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 pkg
- jell-o chocolate instant pudding
- 1 pkg
- 16 oreo cookies, chopped (about 2 cups), divided
- 12 medium
- vanilla ice cream sandwiches
How to Make No-bake Oreo Ice Cream cake
- 1WHISK fudge topping and 1 cup COOL WHIP in medium bowl until blended.
- 2Add dry pudding mix; stir 2 min.
- 3Stir in 1 cup cookies
- 4ARRANGE 4 ice cream sandwiches, side-by-side, on 24-inch-long piece of foil; cover with half the COOL WHIP mixture.
- 5Repeat layers.
- 6Top with remaining sandwiches.
- 7Frost with remaining COOL WHIP;
- 8press remaining cookies into top and sides of dessert.
- 9Wrap loosely with foil.
- 10FREEZE 4 hours.