No Bake Oreo Ice Cream Cake
- 1/2 c
- hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- tub (8 oz.) cool whip whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 pkg
- (3.9 oz.) jell-o chocolate instant pudding
- oreo cookies, chopped (about 2 cups), divided
- vanilla ice cream sandwiches
How to Make No Bake Oreo Ice Cream Cake
- 1WHISK fudge topping and 1 cup COOL WHIP in medium bowl until blended. Add dry pudding mix; stir 2 min. Stir in 1 cup cookies.
- 2ARRANGE 4 ice cream sandwiches, side-by-side, on 24-inch-long piece of foil; cover with half the COOL WHIP mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining sandwiches. Frost with remaining COOL WHIP; press remaining cookies into top and sides of dessert. Wrap loosely with foil.
- 3FREEZE 4 hours.