No Bake Key Lime Cheesecake in a Jar
- 1 1/2 c
- graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tbsp
- 6 Tbsp
- unsalted butter, melted
- 24 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature (3 - 8 oz pzckages)
- 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 6 Tbsp
- key lime juice
- zest of 4 key limes
- 8 oz
- cool whip, plus a little more for topping
- 2 to 4
- drops green food color
- key lime slices and graham cracker crumbs, for garnish, if desired
- six 4 oz jars
FOR THE CRUST
FOR THE FILLING
How to Make No Bake Key Lime Cheesecake in a Jar
- 1Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter
- 2Divide the graham cracker crumb mixture evenly among the 12 jars. Lightly press down to make the crust.
- 3Mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, key lime juice and key lime zest together in a large bowl until smooth and well combined.
- 4Gently stir in Cool Whip and green food color.
- 5Pipe, or spoon, cheesecake mixture into the six jars.
- 6Top with additional Cool Whip
- 7Garnish with key lime slices and graham cracker crumbs, if desired.
- 8Refrigerate for about 5 hours or until firm.