My family calls thei Death by Chocolate Cake
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 boxyellow or white cake mix
1/2 ccocoa powder(herserys)
1/4 tspvanilla extract
How to Make My family calls thei Death by Chocolate Cake
- For cake just follow directions..I use White or Yellow cake mixes.I sometimes make just a 2 layer but when I get creative i will make a 4 layer by cutting the layers in half
- after cooked and cooled take a straw or a something similar in size and poke holes all around and through the cake.
- For the Topping :
Mix the cocoa powder and the water in a saucepan. Heat and stir to dissolve the cocoa.
- Add the sugar, and stir to dissolve. Boil for 3 minutes over medium heat. Be careful not to let it get too hot and boil over!
- Add the salt and the vanilla.
- Once the Chocolate Syrup is done let it cool just a few minutes and then pour it all over the cake letting it seep into the holes you have in the cake..it is going to be runny ..I take a spoon and keep putting it back on top of the cake..
- once done and you cut the cake it will have marble all down thru the cake and you will have a sweet delicious cake to enjoy....my mom also made the chocolate syrup for us to put on pancakes and cat head biscuits....OMG it was to dye for! Enjoy !!