☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3 c
- 2 c
- 1 tsp
- 5 tsp
- baking powder
- 1 c
- butter, softened
- 1 1/3 c
- thin milk (half milk, half water)
- 2 tsp
How to Make Mother's Day Cake
- 1Sift into a large mixing bowl the first 4 ingredients.
- 2Beat in the softened butter, milk and vanilla. Beat two minutes.
- 3Add the eggs and beat another 2 minutes.
- 4Pour into greased and floured 10" cake pans. Bake for 35 minutes or until the cake tests done.
- 5Frost with your favorite frosting. Also good as the cake for strawberry short cake.