Mom's Peanut Butter Frosting
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 stick
- unsalted butter
- 2/3 c
- creamy or chunky peanut butter (jiff works well)
- 1 box
- (1 pound) powdered sugar
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 c
- half and half or whole milk
How to Make Mom's Peanut Butter Frosting
- 1Using a food processor, cream the stick of butter and peanut butter. Add the powdered sugar, vanilla and milk. Pulse and scrape down the sides of the processor until the frosting is of spreading consistency.
- 2Add additional milk one tablespoon at a time as needed.
- 3Makes enough frosting to frost one cake or 24 cupcakes.