- 1 c
- boiling water
- 1 1/3 Tbsp
- instant espresso
- 7 1/2 oz
- angel food cake, prepared and cut into cubes
- 2 c
- chocolate pudding prepared with fat free milk
- 2 1/2 c
- lite whipped topping
- 1/4 c
- toffee bits
How to Make Mocha Trifle
- 1In a cup, combine boiling water and espresso powder until dissolved, allow to cool
- 2Cover the bottom of a 2 quart rectangular dish with hall of the cake cubes; drizzle with 1/2 cup of the espresso. Spoon 1 cup pudding over the top in an even layer. Spread 1 cup whipped topping over the pudding.
- 3Top with remaining cake cubes, drizzle with remaining espresso. Spread remaining pudding over the top and then top with remaining whipped topping and sprinkle with toffee bits.
- 4Serve immediately or refrigerate up to a day.