Minty, Chocolate Covered Cherry Ice Cream Cake
1 bag(s)andies creme de menthe bakers chips, divided
3 ptvanilla ice cream
2 jar(s)chocolate fudge topping
2 jar(s)maraschino cherries, drained, de-stemed, cut in half
How to Make Minty, Chocolate Covered Cherry Ice Cream Cake
- Spray 8x8 in square cake pan with cooking spray. Line with plastic wrap.
Warm, jars of chocolate fudge in the microwave and reserve 1/4 cup for topping. Mix the chocolate fudge with the cherries. Set aside.
- Take out 1 pint of vanilla ice cream, and let it softened in a cold bowl. Softened just enough to mix in 1/3 of the andies bakers chips into it.
- Press the ice cream mixture into the cake pan. Line with graham crackers, breaking to fit. Spread evenly 1/2 of the chocolate cherry mixture. Freeze for 15 mins.
- For the 2nd layer repeat steps 2 & 3.
For the last layer take out the 3rd pint of ice cream, to softened and mix the last 1/3 of the andies bakers chips. Spread on top of the 2nd layer of the cake. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 8 hours or over night.
- To serve invert cake pan and run under warm water to loosen. Remove plastic wrap. Invert onto a platter.
Serve with left over fudge topping and whip cream.