☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- foil baking cups
- thin chocolate wafer cookies, crushed (2/3 cup)
- 12 oz
- neufchatel cheese, softened
- 2/3 c
- 2 tsp
- 1/4 c
- unsweetened baking cocoa
- egg white
- 1 oz
- bittersweet or semisweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1/3 c
- fat free hot fudge topping
How to Make Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place foil baking cup in each of 12 regular-size muffin cups. With the back of a spoon, firmly press slightly less than 1 Tablespoon cookie crumbs in bottom of each foil cup.
- 2In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in sugar and vanilla until fluffy. Beat in cocoa. Beat in whole egg and egg white until well blended. Stir in melted chocolate. Divide cheese mixture evenly among crumb-lined foil cups.
- 3Bake 28-32 minutes or until set. Cool in pan on cooling rack for 15 minutes. Remove cheesecakes from pan; cool 15 minutes longer. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until chilled.
- 4To serve, carefully remove foil baking cups. Spread the hot fudge topping on cheesecakes. Garnish with fresh raspberries if desired.