Midori Bundt Cake
Midori is a sweet, bright green in color, melon-flavored liqueur. Until 1987 it was made exclusively in Japan but is now also manufactured in Mexico and France. Midori is usually 20–21% alcohol by volume.
Midori is the Japanese word for "green".
·1 box yellow cake mix
·1 (3 oz.) box instant pistachio pudding
·½ cup sour cream
·½ cup canola oil
·½ tsp. coconut extract
·¾ cup midori
·2 cups powdered sugar
·4 oz. softened cream cheese
·2 tbsp. softened butter (not margarine)
·½ tsp coconut extract
·½ cup midori
How to Make Midori Bundt Cake
- Preheat oven to 350º. Grease and flour bundt pan.
- To mixing bowl, add cake mix, dry pudding mix, eggs, sour cream, oil, Midori and coconut extract. Beat for about 5 minutes on medium speed with hand mixer.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on wire rack, in pan, for about fifteen minutes. Then turn out onto rack to cool.
- For the glaze - Put all ingredients in a medium bowl. Blend thoroughly and pour over cake while it’s still slightly warm.