Midori Bundt Cake
Midori is a sweet, bright green in color, melon-flavored liqueur. Until 1987 it was made exclusively in Japan but is now also manufactured in Mexico and France. Midori is usually 20–21% alcohol by volume.
Midori is the Japanese word for "green".
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 oz.) box instant pistachio pudding
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup canola oil
- ½ tsp. coconut extract
- ¾ cup midori
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 oz. softened cream cheese
- 2 tbsp. softened butter (not margarine)
- ½ tsp coconut extract
- ½ cup midori
How to Make Midori Bundt Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350º. Grease and flour bundt pan.
- 2To mixing bowl, add cake mix, dry pudding mix, eggs, sour cream, oil, Midori and coconut extract. Beat for about 5 minutes on medium speed with hand mixer.
- 3Pour into prepared pan and bake for 50 minutes.
- 4Remove from oven and allow to cool on wire rack, in pan, for about fifteen minutes. Then turn out onto rack to cool.
- 5For the glaze - Put all ingredients in a medium bowl. Blend thoroughly and pour over cake while it’s still slightly warm.