Meyer Lemon Poppy Seed Cake
How to Make Meyer Lemon Poppy Seed Cake
- 1Mix all ingredients except poppy seeds in large bowl and beat for 2 minutes. Then add poppy seeds
- 2Pour mixture into well greased and floured bundt pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes. Remove from pan by inverting over large plate.
- 3While cake is baking, mix 2 cups confectioners sugar with 4 tablespoons fresh squeezed Meyer Lemon juice.
- 4While cake is hot take a straw and poke holes into the cake. Pour the drizzle mixture over the cake.
- 5This delicious cake can be prepared and baked in a 9X13 inch pan also and baked for 30 to 35 minutes.