☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkgwhite cake mix
1-.3 oz. pkgsugar-free strawberry jello
1/3 ccanola oil
1 cfrozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
How to Make Makeover Strawberry Cake
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix and jello. Add egg whites and oil. Beat until well blended.
- With hand blender or food processor, puree strawberries in their juice.
- Add water, berries and vanilla to batter and mix well.
- Bake in either a 13x9 or two 9" round pans at 350 degrees for 25 to 40 minutes (depending on pans) or until cake tests done.
- Frost with vanilla or cream cheese frosting.