☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 pkg
- white cake mix
- 1-.3 oz. pkg
- sugar-free strawberry jello
- egg whites
- 1/3 c
- canola oil
- 1 c
- frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 tsp
How to Make Makeover Strawberry Cake
- 1In a large bowl, combine cake mix and jello. Add egg whites and oil. Beat until well blended.
- 2With hand blender or food processor, puree strawberries in their juice.
- 3Add water, berries and vanilla to batter and mix well.
- 4Bake in either a 13x9 or two 9" round pans at 350 degrees for 25 to 40 minutes (depending on pans) or until cake tests done.
- 5Frost with vanilla or cream cheese frosting.