Magic Microwave Chocolate Cake
How to Make Magic Microwave Chocolate Cake
- 1In a medium microwave safe glass bowl, combine cake mixes and water with a whisk or fork until well.combined.
- 2Add chopped nuts and combine evenly.
- 3Cook in microwave on high for approximately 2 minutes. Time will vary depending on your microwave. WATCH CAREFULLY TO AVOID BURNING. Turn off microwave as soon as center looks firm. Check with your finger or prick with a toothpick. If center is still gooey, cook a few seconds at a time until just firm. It is easy to overcook. Cake will continue to cook a few seconds after you turn off the microwave. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- 4Remove bowl from microwave and run a knife around the outer edge of the cake to loosen.
- 5Drizzle with a little sweetened condensed milk, top with a few more nuts and serve.