- stick of butter
- 1 c
- 1 1/2 c
- pecans chopped (reserve 3/4 cup for topping)
- 16 oz
- container of cool whip
- 8 oz
- cream cheese - softened
- 1/2 c
- 2 box
- lemon instant pudding (regular size)
How to Make Lemony Delight
- 11st layer: In a bowl, melt butter in microwave, add flour and 3/4 cup of pecans and mix well. Press into bottom of glass 9x13" dish and bake at 350 degrees for 10 - 15 minutes until light brown. Set aside and let cool completely.
- 22nd layer: Cream cheese, 1/2 cup of sugar and 1 cup Cool Whip. Mix until creamy and spread over 1st layer.
- 33rd layer: Lemon pudding (made to box directions) spread evenly over 2rd layer. ** You can make this in advance and chill in fridge. If you don't let cool before adding it to the pan,let cool before adding final layer**
- 44th layer: Take remaining Cool Whip and spread evenly over pudding, sprinkle with remaining chopped pecans and place in fridge to cool for several hours before serving. ENJOY!!