- german chocolate cake mix with pudding added
- small can evaporated milk (divided)
- 3/4 c
- butter, melted
- 1 c
- chopped nuts (optional)
- 14 oz package kraft caramels
- 12 oz package chocolate chips
How to Make Killer Brownies
- 1Grease and flour 13"x 9" pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Mix together cake mix, nuts, melted butter and 1/2 can of evaporated milk.
- 3Melt caramels with 1/2 can of evaporated milk.
- 4Put 1/2 cake batter into pan, spread out, bake for 6 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Spread over melted caramels and cover with the rest of the cake mix. Bake for 20 minutes. Cut into squares and let cool.