- 1 box
- betty crocker supermoist vanilla cake mix
- 1/2 c
- butter, melted
- 1 can(s)
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- egg yolks
- 3/4 c
- key lime juice
- 1 c
- dry cake mix (from reserved)
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, softened
- 1 c
- pecans, chopped
- powdered sugar for dusting
How to Make KEY LIME CREAMCHEESE CRUMBLE CAKE
- 1Preheat oven to 350
Grease 9x13 pan
- 2Remove 1 cup of cake mix from box and set aside
- 3In large bowl, combine the remaining cake mix with 1 egg and 12 c melted butter.
Pat into the bottom of the greased pan.
- 4In a mixing bowl, with electric mixer, mix condensed milk, cream cheese, egg yolks, and key lime juice until smooth.
Pour filling over based mix in pan.
- 5With a fork, combine reserved cup of cake mix with nuts and softened butter.
Crumble over key lime filling.
- 6Bake 45 minutes, or until golden brown.
Let cool for at least 20 minutes.
Cut into squares and sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
- 7NOTE: This dessert can be made a day or two ahead and stored in the refrigerator.