1 boxbetty crocker supermoist vanilla cake mix
1/2 cbutter, melted
1 can(s)14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
18 oz cream cheese, softened
3/4 ckey lime juice
1 cdry cake mix (from reserved)
3 Tbspbutter, softened
1 cpecans, chopped
·powdered sugar for dusting
How to Make KEY LIME CREAMCHEESE CRUMBLE CAKE
- Preheat oven to 350
Grease 9x13 pan
- Remove 1 cup of cake mix from box and set aside
- In large bowl, combine the remaining cake mix with 1 egg and 12 c melted butter.
Pat into the bottom of the greased pan.
- In a mixing bowl, with electric mixer, mix condensed milk, cream cheese, egg yolks, and key lime juice until smooth.
Pour filling over based mix in pan.
- With a fork, combine reserved cup of cake mix with nuts and softened butter.
Crumble over key lime filling.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until golden brown.
Let cool for at least 20 minutes.
Cut into squares and sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
- NOTE: This dessert can be made a day or two ahead and stored in the refrigerator.