☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1envelope of knox unflavored gelatin
1 cboiling water
16 ozcream cheese
1 tspvanilla (optional)
19" graham cracker crust
How to Make It's a Snap Cheesecake
- In a large bowl mix Knox gelatin and sugar.
Add boiling water and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- With an electric mixer, beat in cream cheese and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour into graham cracker crust and chill for 2 hours or until firm.
- Recipe Variations:
1) After chilling cheesecake for 10 minutes, swirl in 1/3 cup of strawberry or raspberry preserves;
2) Before chilling marble in 1/2 cup of chocolate fudge or butterscotch ice cream topping;