☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- envelope of knox unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 c
- 1 c
- boiling water
- 16 oz
- cream cheese
- 1 tsp
- vanilla (optional)
- 9" graham cracker crust
How to Make It's a Snap Cheesecake
- 1In a large bowl mix Knox gelatin and sugar.
Add boiling water and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- 2With an electric mixer, beat in cream cheese and vanilla until smooth.
- 3Pour into graham cracker crust and chill for 2 hours or until firm.
- 4Recipe Variations:
1) After chilling cheesecake for 10 minutes, swirl in 1/3 cup of strawberry or raspberry preserves;
2) Before chilling marble in 1/2 cup of chocolate fudge or butterscotch ice cream topping;