Irresistibly CREAMY Cheesecake
How to Make Irresistibly CREAMY Cheesecake
- Preheat oven 325 degrees. Boil about a half gallon of water in a large pot.
- Grease the bottom and sides of an 8 inch spring form pan. Wrap the outside bottom and sides on pan with foil. This will prevent water dealing into the cheesecake while baking.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, sugar and cinnamon together. Once mixed well press into bottom and up sides of springform pan. Place in fridge while filling is prepared.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese until soft (best if leg sit out for an hour or so). While beating add sugar.
- Once sugar is dissolved add the eggs one at a time while continuously beating. Add the sour cream and vanilla and mix until combined and creamy.
- Place springform pan in the bottom of a large baking dish/pan. Pour cream cheese mixture into crust.
- Pour boiling water half way up the sides of the cheesecake pan. Bake about 45-55 minutes. Once center giggles just slightly remove from oven and take out of water bath. Cake is best served after refrigerated several hours or overnight! Enjoy!!