☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 10 tablespoons butter, cubed
How to Make Hot Milk Cake
- 1In a large bowl beat eggs on high speed for 5 minutes or until thick and lemon colored. Gradually add sugar beating until mixture is light and fluffy.
- 2Beat in vanilla. Combine flour and baking powder and gradually add to batter, beat at low speed until smooth.
- 3In a small saucepan, heat milk and butter just until butter is melted. Gradually add to batter and beat just until combined.
- 4Pour into a greased 9 x 13 baking pan and bake at 350 degrees for 30 - 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.