Homemade Cream Cheese Berry Cake w/Lemon Icing
- 2 pkg
- refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- brown sugar
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/2 c
- strawberry or blackberry preserves
- fresh strawberries
- fresh or frozen blueberries
- confectioners' sugar
How to Make Homemade Cream Cheese Berry Cake w/Lemon Icing
- 1Lay out the crescent rolls and press seams together. Then spread preserves on top.
- 2Mix cream cheese with brown sugar and vanilla until soft. Spread inside crescent rolls.
- 3Sprinkle blueberries and strawberries on top.
- 4Pull edges of crescent rolls over. Egg wash pastry.
- 5Bake at 375 for 20 mins.
- 6In separate bowl mix juice and zest of a lemon with confectioners sugar until it becomes an icing. Garnish with strawberries.