Homemade Cream Cheese Berry Cake w/Lemon Icing
2 pkgrefrigerated crescent rolls
8 ozcream cheese
2 Tbspbrown sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
1/2 cstrawberry or blackberry preserves
·fresh or frozen blueberries
How to Make Homemade Cream Cheese Berry Cake w/Lemon Icing
- Lay out the crescent rolls and press seams together. Then spread preserves on top.
- Mix cream cheese with brown sugar and vanilla until soft. Spread inside crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle blueberries and strawberries on top.
- Pull edges of crescent rolls over. Egg wash pastry.
- Bake at 375 for 20 mins.
- In separate bowl mix juice and zest of a lemon with confectioners sugar until it becomes an icing. Garnish with strawberries.