Holy Cow Cake
1chocolate cake mix (your preference),
1-14 oz can(s)sweetened condensed milk
1-8 oz jar(s)caramel topping
4-5butterfingers candy bars, crushed
1-8 oz pkgcream cheese, softened
1-12oz pkgcool whip
How to Make Holy Cow Cake
- Prepare and bake cake as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, blend caramel and sweetened condensed milk.
- After removing cake from oven, use a skewer or fork to poke holes into the top of the cake.
- Pour caramel mixture over cake.
- Crush candy bars and sprinkle half of them over the warm cake. Chill.
- Stir cream cheese and Cool Whip together until blended well. Spread over cooled cake.
- Sprinkle with remaining candy