Holy Cow Cake
- chocolate cake mix (your preference),
- 1-14 oz can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1-8 oz jar(s)
- caramel topping
- butterfingers candy bars, crushed
- 1-8 oz pkg
- cream cheese, softened
- 1-12oz pkg
- cool whip
How to Make Holy Cow Cake
- 1Prepare and bake cake as directed on package.
- 2Meanwhile, blend caramel and sweetened condensed milk.
- 3After removing cake from oven, use a skewer or fork to poke holes into the top of the cake.
- 4Pour caramel mixture over cake.
- 5Crush candy bars and sprinkle half of them over the warm cake. Chill.
- 6Stir cream cheese and Cool Whip together until blended well. Spread over cooled cake.
- 7Sprinkle with remaining candy