How to Make Guava Cheesecake
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. Combine the vanilla wafer crumbs with the melted butter. Press into a spring form pan. refrigerate.
- With an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until it is fluffy. Add the eggs gradually.
- Continue beating until eggs are well incorporated into the cream cheese and the mixture is light. Add the guava concentrate, sugar, and flour, and beat until well mixed.
- Pour the batter into the pan. Bake 1-1/2 hours,or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean( if the top starts to brown to quickly, place a piece of aluminium foil loosely on top. )
- Allow to cool before serving.