Grandma Carolyn's Carrot Cake
2 cself rising flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 tspvanilla extract
1 can(s)(20 oz) crushed pineapple, undrained
1 1/4 cvegetable oil
3 cshredded carrots
How to Make Grandma Carolyn's Carrot Cake
- mix dry ingredients together thoroughly, in this recipe, count your sugar as a dry ingredient.
- Add oil, extract to dry ingredients. Mix in eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each submission. Cake batter will be somewhat stiff at this point.
- Add pineapple and carrots to cake batter.
- Pour batter into a greased 9x13 rectangular pan or tube pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or when toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Frost with your favorite frosting.