GRAHAM STREUSEL COFFEE CAKE
- 1- 1/2 c
- (I use 1 pkg) graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 c
- packed brown sugar
- 3/4 c
- chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1-1/2 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 2/3 c
- butter or margarine--melted
- 1 pkg
- (18 1/2 oz) yellow cake mix
- 1/2 c
- powered sugar
- 1 Tbsp
How to Make GRAHAM STREUSEL COFFEE CAKE
- 1Heat oven at 350* bake 40-45 Min.
Combine first 5 ingredients, set aside.
- 2Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Pour half of batter into 9 x 13 x2" greased baking pan. Sprinkle with half of graham cracker mixture.
- 3Carefully spoon remaining cake batter on top.
Sprinkle with remaining graham cracker mixture.
Bake until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool.
- 4Combine powdered sugar and milk. Drizzle over cake.