Ginger Streusel Topped Cheesecake
- 1 cup coarsely crushed gingersnaps
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 1 frozen new york style cheesecake, 30 oz
How to Make Ginger Streusel Topped Cheesecake
- 1Preheat oven to 425. Mix first 5 ingredients, mixing well with a spoon. Sprinkle streusel over top of frozen cheesecake. Bake at 425 for 16 to 19 minutes or til streusel is browned. Scoop warm cheesecake into serving bowls.
- 2Recipe used Nabisco gingersnaps and Sara Lee cheesecake. For a flavorful variation, prepare topping as directed for cheesecake. Sprinkle topping over a small deli baked pumpkin pie. Bake again at 425 for 18 to 20 minutes to brown the streusel. Let stand 15 minutes slice to serve. Makes 8 servings.