German Chocolate Banana Cake
Photo adapted from Evening Edge.
- 1 box
- (18 ounces) german chocolate cake mix
- 1 c
- ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 c
- 1/3 c
- 1 can(s)
- coconut pecan frosting
- 1/4 c
- bananas, mashed
- 1 oz
- unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1/2 c
- powdered sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp
How to Make German Chocolate Banana Cake
- 1In a large bowl, combine cake mix, bananas, water, oil and eggs.
Beat at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at highest speed.
- 2Pour batter into a greased and floured 13 X 9 inch pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
- 3In a small bowl, combine frosting and mashed bananas.
Spread over cooled cake.
- 4In another small bowl, combine melted chocolate and powdered sugar.
Add water until desired consistency, blending until smooth.
Drizzle over frosting.
Store in refrigerator.