How to Make Funnel Cakes
- 1Beat eggs and sugar until lightly fluffy use hand mixer or your kitchen aid mixer (I used my Kitchen Aid on number 3-4)
- 2add milk slowly keep mixing as you pour the milk into the egg mixture
- 3in an other bowl mix all dry ingredients then add to wet mixture, slowly beat until creamy
- 4heat oil for frying, cover the bottom of your pan with the oil , take a funnel , pour mixture into funnel , block the bottom of funnel with finger , when oil is ready swirl the mixture in the pan. Fry until lightly browned then flip funnel cake, brown lightly.
- 5Drain cake on paper towel then dust with powdered sugar and add fresh fruit, whipped cream, any topping you like
- 6enjoy your fresh Funnel Cake