Fudgey AND Cakey Brownies!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cbrown or white rice flour
1/4 ccombined of potato starch & tapioca starch
1 tspbaking powder
1/4 tspxanthan gum
3/4 cdutch cocoa powder
1 1/2 csugar
2 tsppure vanilla extract
1 1/4 cchocolate chips, optional
How to Make Fudgey AND Cakey Brownies!
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Melt butter and sugar together on the stove or in a microwave safe bowl for 30 second intervals - stirring each time.
- Using a clean bowl, pour sugar and butter combination into bowl and mix with cocoa powder followed by the 3 eggs and vanilla extract.
- Stir in all your dry ingredients. Mix in chocolate chips by hand - if using them.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8x8 square pan with cooking spray. Pour the rich brownie batter into the pan spreading the batter evenly throughout.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-32 mins. A toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies should come out a little wet.
Let brownies cool completely in pan before cutting.
Enjoy these decadent delights!