French Vanilla Cream Orange Poke Cake
- 1 box
- duncan hines orange supreme cake mix (plus your eggs, water and oil according to box)
- 1 small
- box instant french vanilla pudding (plus milk according to box)
- 8 oz. tub of cool whip
How to Make French Vanilla Cream Orange Poke Cake
- 1Preheat your oven to 350. In your mixer blend your cake mix with eggs, water, and oil and pour in a 13x9 baking dish and bake 30-35 minutes until cake tests done.
- 2In a mixing bowl blend your pudding with the milk amount stated on box and mix until pudding is thick. Then set a side 1/4 cup of the pudding. Place both containers of pudding in refrigerator.
- 3When cake has completely cooled poke holes in cake with the back of a wooden spoon and spread the larger amount of pudding evenly over cake.
- 4Mix the 1/4 cup of pudding with the tub of cool whip and blend well. Spread over the pudding layer and place cake covered with foil in refrigerator for 2 hours before serving.