FloraBama Coconut Cake
How to Make FloraBama Coconut Cake
- mix up sugar, coconut and sour cream. Put in refrigerater to chill
- Make butter cake according to package directions. You can make 2 or 3 cakes, depending on the size of pan you use. I have also used a pound cake for the cake recipe
- Split the layers in half, making sure that they are flat so the cake lays right. I save the tops and add all of them to the top of the layers so the cake stands up really tall
- Save out 1 cup of mixture from step 1. Spread the rest of it between the layers of the cake
- Mix the saved out cup of coconut mixture with the Cool Whip. Spread this over the cake for frosting. Keep in refrigerator.