Fast and Furious Kahlua Cake
- 1 pkg
- chocolate cake mix
- 1 pkg
- 12 oz. cool whip, thawed
- 1/4 c
- 2 pkg
- small, instant dark chocolate pudding mix
- heath or skor candy bars, frozen and cracked
- punch bowl to put into
How to Make Fast and Furious Kahlua Cake
- 1Bake cake as directed and cool.
- 2Prepare pudding put aside. When cake is cool; break 1/2 the cake into small pieces,into a punch bowl.
- 3Drizzle 1/2 Kahlua over the cake pieces. Spread 1/2 the pudding over the cake.
- 4Spread 1/2 the cool whip over the pudding, and sprinkle with 3 crushed candy bars.
- 5Repeat steps 1 more time ending with the last 3 candy bars crushed on top... Cover and refrigerate at least overnight if you can't wait the 24 hours... Enjoy!!