Eggnog Cake with Rum Frosting
How to Make Eggnog Cake with Rum Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare bundt pan by sprayng it with non-stick spray
- Put all ingredients for the cake in the mixing bowl and beat for 4 minutes.
Pour into bundt pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes, before turning out onto rack.
- Make frosting by adding 4 Tablesspoons rum to 1 cup powdered sugar to make a thicker frosting. Put cake onto serving plate and pour frosting over cake.(add more rum if it does not pour freely). Decorate as desired and enjoy.