Easy Sweet Potato Pound Cake
Photo adapted from Taste of Home.
1 box(18 ounce) yellow cake mix with pudding
1/3 corange juice
1 cmashed sweet potato, from can
1 tspapple pie spice
1 cchopped pecans (optional)
1 cpowdered sugar
1/4 tspgrated orange zest
1-2 Tbspfreshly squeezed orange juice
How to Make Easy Sweet Potato Pound Cake
- Add milk, eggs, oil, apple pie spice, and orange juice to mashed sweet potatoes. Mix until blended.
- Slowly beat in cake mix. Mix on medium speed until smooth, 2 minutes.
Add nuts and mix well.
- Pour into a prepared Bundt pan and bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes.
- Cool 15 minutes on a rack. Invert and cool completely.
- Dust with powdered sugar or glaze with an orange glaze.
Whisk sugar with orange zest and orange juice in a small bowl until smooth.