Easy Pineapple Upside- Down Bundt Cake
Recipe and photo adapted from Betty Crocker.
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1/4 c
- packed brown sugar
- pineapple slices (from 20 ounces can), drained reserving juice
- 1 box
- (16 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 1 c
- reserved pineapple juice
- 1/2 c
- maraschino cherries
How to Make Easy Pineapple Upside- Down Bundt Cake
- 1In a Bundt or tube pan, pour melted butter.
Sprinkle brown sugar evenly over butter.
Line bottom of pan with pineapple slices.
Place 1 cherry to center of each pineapple slice.
- 2In a large bowl, beat cake mix, pineapple juice, oil and eggs on low speed for 1 minute; beat 2 minutes more on high speed.
Pour into pan over fruit.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes or until cake is golden brown.
Cool cake in pan 10 to 15 minutes.
Invert cake onto serving platter; let stand 5 minutes.