Easy No-Bake Cheesecake
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 8 ounce tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 8 ounce pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 c
- lemon or lime juice
- graham cracker pie crust
How to Make Easy No-Bake Cheesecake
- 1In large bowl combine condensed milk, whipped topping and cream cheese. Beat with electric beaters about 2 minutes or until smooth as you slowly add the citrus juice last. Pour into prepared pie crust and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. You can put a can of cherry pie filling or whatever fruit/topping you prefer on top, if desired.
- 2You can always buy the pre-made graham crusts but I find them tasteless and bleah so I always take the bit of extra time to make my own! Here's the recipe:
Graham Cracker Pie Crust
1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted (this has always called for unsalted butter and I have always used salted so your choice)
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs or 10 to 12 whole graham crackers, crushed fine
1/4 cup granulated sugar
Bake for 8 minutes at 375 degrees. Then chill the crust before using.