☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cwhite sugar
2 1/2 cflour
1 1/2 tspbaking soda
1 tspground cinnamon
1 tspground ginger
1/2 tspground cloves
1 chot water
How to Make Easy Gingerbread cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. (depending on your oven.)
- Grease & flour a 9" square pan.
- In a large size bow, cream together the sugar & butter.
- Beat in the egg, & mix in the molasses.
- In a medium size bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda,salt, cinnamon, ginger & cloves.
- Blend into the creamed mixture.
- Stir in the hot water. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour in preheated oven, until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Allow to cool in pan before serving.