Easy German Chocolate Cake
Photo adapted from Fine Cooking.
- 1 box
- (18 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg
- (3 ounces) instant vanilla pudding
- 4 oz
- german sweet chocolate, melted
- 1-1/4 c
- 1/4 c
- 3/4 c
- light corn syrup
- 1 pkg
- (6 ounces) instant vanilla pudding
- 1 c
- evaporated milk
- 1-1/3 c
- shredded coconut
- 1/2 c
- chopped pecans
COCONUT PECAN FILLING
How to Make Easy German Chocolate Cake
- 1Blend all ingredients in a large bowl.
Beat 4 minutes at medium speed.
- 2Pour into 3 greased and floured 9 inch layer cake pans.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until done.
Do not under bake.
Fill with coconut pecan filling.
- 3Filling: Blend corn syrup with instant pudding.
Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
Add coconut and pecans.
Chill 10 minutes.