Easy Fresh Nectarine or Peach Cake
- 2 1/2-3 c
- finely chopped nectarines or peaches (about 5-6)
- 3/4 c
- peach or apricot nectar
- 1/4 c
- large eggs
- 1 tsp
- 1 pkg
- (18 ounce) yellow or vanilla cake mix
- 1 c
- chopped pecans
How to Make Easy Fresh Nectarine or Peach Cake
- 1Beat the eggs with oil and peach nectar, using an electric mixer, until blended.
Add cinnamon and cake mix and continue beating on high speed for 2 minutes.
- 2Beat in the finely chopped nectarines or peaches and chopped pecans.
- 3Spoon the batter into a greased and floured Bundt pan.
- 4Bake at 325 degrees for 55-60 minutes.
- 5Cool on a rack for 15 minutes; invert and cool completely.