★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 1/2-3 cfinely chopped nectarines or peaches (about 5-6)
3/4 cpeach or apricot nectar
1 pkg(18 ounce) yellow or vanilla cake mix
1 cchopped pecans
How to Make Easy Fresh Nectarine or Peach Cake
- Beat the eggs with oil and peach nectar, using an electric mixer, until blended.
Add cinnamon and cake mix and continue beating on high speed for 2 minutes.
- Beat in the finely chopped nectarines or peaches and chopped pecans.
- Spoon the batter into a greased and floured Bundt pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 55-60 minutes.
- Cool on a rack for 15 minutes; invert and cool completely.