Easy,Easy Tomato Soup Cake
- 1 box
- spice cake mix ( i like duncan hines)
- 1 can(s)
- condensed tomato soup (campbell's)
- 1/2 c
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 stick
- butter, room temperature
- 4 c
- confectioners' sugar
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
How to Make Easy,Easy Tomato Soup Cake
- 1This cake can be made as a layer cake or a tube cake
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degree.Grease and flour 3 - 8" cake pans or 1 tube pan.
- 3Mix cake mix,water,eggs,and soup according to cake mix directions.
- 4Pour into prepared cake pans.
- 5Bake the 3-8" layers for 15 to 20 min. Bake the tube cake 45 - 55 min.
- 7beat the cream cheese and butter until creamy,add confectioner sugar a 1/2 cup at a time.Then add vanilla. Put frosting between each layer and on top and sides.
- 8If tube cake you can just put a glaze over cake or frost it with cream cheese frosting.