Easy,Easy Tomato Soup Cake
1 boxspice cake mix ( i like duncan hines)
1 can(s)condensed tomato soup (campbell's)
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
1 stickbutter, room temperature
4 cconfectioners' sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Easy,Easy Tomato Soup Cake
- This cake can be made as a layer cake or a tube cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degree.Grease and flour 3 - 8" cake pans or 1 tube pan.
- Mix cake mix,water,eggs,and soup according to cake mix directions.
- Pour into prepared cake pans.
- Bake the 3-8" layers for 15 to 20 min. Bake the tube cake 45 - 55 min.
- beat the cream cheese and butter until creamy,add confectioner sugar a 1/2 cup at a time.Then add vanilla. Put frosting between each layer and on top and sides.
- If tube cake you can just put a glaze over cake or frost it with cream cheese frosting.