- box white cake mix
- package vanilla pudding mix (cook and serve, not instant)
- can cream of coconut
- can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz. container cool whip or whipped cream
How to Make Easy Easter Pina Colada Cake
- 1Add 1/2 package vanilla pudding mix into cake mix and prepare as directed on box in a 13x9 pan.
- 2While cake is baking, mix the cream of coconut and condensed milk. Right out of the oven, poke holes in the cake with the handle of a large wooden spoon. (The bigger the holes the more moist the cake will be.) Pour cream of coconut & condensed milk mixture over cake and spread into the holes. Keep spreading it as it will pool on the sides of the cake.
- 3After the cake cools, frost with Cool Whip or whipped cream. Makes an excellent dessert after Easter dinner.