Easy Cherry Cake
How to Make Easy Cherry Cake
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Spread the 16-ounce can of cherry pie filling in the bottom of a 9x13-inch cake pan.
Note: You may need more pie filling, so use an 8-ounce can at this point.
- 3Pour the dry cake mix over the cherry pie filling.
- 4Melt the stick of butter and then drizzle it evenly over the cake mix.
- 5Bake for 40 minutes.
- 6Remove the cake from the oven and let cool completely.
- 7Spread the Cool Whip evenly over the cooled cake.
- 8Cover the cake and place it in the freezer.
- 9When you are ready to serve the cake, remove it from the freezer and allow it to thaw slightly.