Easy Cherry Cake
How to Make Easy Cherry Cake
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread the 16-ounce can of cherry pie filling in the bottom of a 9x13-inch cake pan.
Note: You may need more pie filling, so use an 8-ounce can at this point.
- Pour the dry cake mix over the cherry pie filling.
- Melt the stick of butter and then drizzle it evenly over the cake mix.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let cool completely.
- Spread the Cool Whip evenly over the cooled cake.
- Cover the cake and place it in the freezer.
- When you are ready to serve the cake, remove it from the freezer and allow it to thaw slightly.