☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 box nilla wafer cookies plus 1/2 cup chopped pecans, optional
- 3/4 stick butter
- 1 family size frozen whipped topping thawed
- 2 bars cream cheese softened
- 1 box powdered sugar
- 1 can of your choice fruit pie filling
How to Make Easy Cheesecake
- 1Crush the vanilla wafers in a food processor or by hand and mix with the butter that's been melted in the microwave.
Press out the mixture into a 9x13 glass baking dish./can use metal if you want.
Bake in 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- 2In a large mixing bowl mix the whipped topping, cream cheese and powdered sugar with a large electric mixer.
Pour the mixture over the cooled crust.
Place in the fridge for about an hour covered with a lid or clear plastic wrap.
- 3Remove from fridge and pour the can of fruit pie filling that you chose (cherry, blueberry, etc.)over the cheesecake. Spread with a spatula or spoon almost to the edges. Cut into squares the size you want and serve.
- 4If you don't like fruit pie filling, you can serve this plain or drizzle the top with caramel or chocolate ice cream topping and even nuts. Let your imagination run wild!