☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
10 oz boxyellow cake mix
2 (3.4 oz) pkgbanana instant pudding mix
4 cups cmilk
8 oz tubwhip cream
20vanilla wafers (crushed)
How to Make Easy Banana Pudding Cake
- Mix and bake cake mix to box directions. When cooked, pull out and allow to cool for a couple of minutes.
- Using the handle of a wooden spoon, or something of the approximate same siz, poke holes in the cake large enough for the pudding to get into all the way down to the cake pan.
- In a bowl whisk together the instant pudding mix with 4 cups of milk. Stirring until all the lumps are gone. Allow the mix to sit for 2 minutes to slightly set but still be pourable.
- Pour the pudding over the cake. Using the spoon to spread and push the pudding into the holes. Put in the refrigerator to completely cool.
- When completely cool spread the whip topping over entire cake and return to refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Before serving crush 20 vanilla wafers in a plastic bag leaving a few large pieces for crunch factor and sprinkle of cake. Serve with cut banana pieces.