- 10 oz box
- yellow cake mix
- 2 (3.4 oz) pkg
- banana instant pudding mix
- 4 cups c
- 8 oz tub
- whip cream
- vanilla wafers (crushed)
How to Make Easy Banana Pudding Cake
- 1Mix and bake cake mix to box directions. When cooked, pull out and allow to cool for a couple of minutes.
- 2Using the handle of a wooden spoon, or something of the approximate same siz, poke holes in the cake large enough for the pudding to get into all the way down to the cake pan.
- 3In a bowl whisk together the instant pudding mix with 4 cups of milk. Stirring until all the lumps are gone. Allow the mix to sit for 2 minutes to slightly set but still be pourable.
- 4Pour the pudding over the cake. Using the spoon to spread and push the pudding into the holes. Put in the refrigerator to completely cool.
- 5When completely cool spread the whip topping over entire cake and return to refrigerator until ready to serve.
- 6Before serving crush 20 vanilla wafers in a plastic bag leaving a few large pieces for crunch factor and sprinkle of cake. Serve with cut banana pieces.