- yellow cake mix
- 1 c
- mashed bananas (about 2 really ripe)
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 1 can(s)
- cream cheese frosting
How to Make Easy Banana Cake
- 1Prepare cake mix as directed.
- 2Mash bananas, add baking soda and mix (mixture will be almost runny) Add to cake mix and beat an additional minute or two until well blended.
- 3Pour into prepared 9 x 13 cake pan and bake according to package directions. It may take about 5 to 10 minutes longer than directed. Cake is done when it springs back when lightly touched.
- 4Allow to cool and frost with cream cheese icing. Cover and refrigerate ... for some reason, it's much better cold!!!!