Easy as 1,2,3 cheesecake
I have used prepared pie crusts, graham wafer crusts and even brownies to put the cheesecake mixture on top of. I found the brownies were my favourite. I just used shaved chocolate on top instead of pie filling.
You can expect to use a 9x13 pan when you are making this and want it to go farther especially when you are using a brownie as the base. It is very rich and creamy and oh so decadent.
- 2 pkg
- cream cheese
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened codensed milk
- 1/4 c
- lemon juice
- 1 tsp
- 1 can(s)
- cherry or blueberry pie filling
- prepared crust or pie shell
How to Make Easy as 1,2,3 cheesecake
- 1In a mixing bowl put the cream cheese (softened) and beat until smooth. Add sweetened condensed milk and beat until no lumps remain.
- 2Add the vanilla and lemon juice and beat until well blended. The mixture will thicken as you beat. When well blended pour into shell an refrigerate for at least 1/2 hour.
- 3When ready to serve, pull the cheesecake out of the fridge, slice and serve with the topping of your choice. Keep leftovers in the fridge.