Drunken Grilled Peaches
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Who knew that one could make fresh peaches taste any better than they already do?! I knew this was going to be a good one as I smelled the marinade while slicing the peaches. Heavenly! The vanilla and bourbon give the peaches a pop of flavor. A fab light, summery dessert. The Test Kitchen
How to Make Drunken Grilled Peaches
- To make the marinade you combine the brown sugar, vanilla, bourbon, and water. Put in a plastic baggie.
- Then peel and slice your peaches about a 1/4" thin and add to the marinade. Make sure all the peaches are in the marinade. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes or longer if you can do this ahead of time.
- Make sure you oil your grill sheet or pan. Remove the peaches from marinade. You don't have to save this unless you want to drink it ;).
- Put them on the grill sheet, put the tray on a medium heat side of the grill. Grill them until warmed through.
- I add the peaches to some strawberries and blueberries. Slice angel food cake and top with Cool Whip. I hope you enjoy this as much as we do.