Drippidy Delish Strawberry Shortcake
- betty crocker super moist butter recipe cake mix
- 1 c
- egg whites
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 7 oz
- nestles fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 pkg
- strawberries, fresh
How to Make Drippidy Delish Strawberry Shortcake
- 1Preheat oven 350 F. Whip egg whites to stiff peaks. Oil cake pans. Pour dry ingredients, add water & oil. Mix until smooth.
- 2Fold in egg whites gently. Place into pans equally. Place in oven baking for 25-30 min.
- 3Slice strawberries thinly. remove cake and let cool at least 20 min. Place onto platter and place strawberries between layers. But hold the glaze, that's only for the top. Pour condensed milk onto cake in circles allowing some dripping.
- 4Remember this is a drippy Delish shortcake, the more cream the better. Just don't drown. Place whole strawberries into the drip surrounding your cake and dig in! and refrigerate until next time.
Optional: whipped topping is always good on ea. individual slice.