Donna Kimmel's Brownies
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 stickbutter, unsalted
1 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
4squares semisweet chocolate
2 csmall marshmellows
How to Make Donna Kimmel's Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter and both chocolates over medium heat; set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, whip the eggs. Gradually add the sugar and vanilla. Add the cooled chocolate mixture. Mix in the flour. Fold in the marshmallows.
- Pour in a 9x13-inch greased and floured glass dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack for 45 minutes. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Freeze a few hours before serving.
- Keep refrigerated.