How to Make Decadent Fudge Brownies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Spray a loaf pan generously with non-stick spray. Line the bottom and sides with parchment paper.
- Set a glass or stainless steel bowl over a simmering pot of water. Add the chocolate chips and butter, stirring until the chocolate has melted.
Remove the bowl from the pot and carefully whisk in the sugar and brown sugar.
- Mix in one egg at a time followed by the vanilla extract and flour. Stir until the batter is well combined.
- Transfer the batter to the loaf pan.
Bake for 35-40 minutes. If you insert a toothpick in the center of the pan, it should come out clean with a few crumbs.
- Allow the brownies to cool in the pan for 30 minutes. Then place the brownies in the refrigerator and allow to cool for two hours before cutting and serving.
Optional: Dust with confectioner's sugar.