Danish Pudding Bundt Cake
·1 1/2 tsp. soda
1 cchopped nuts
2 Tbsporange juice
2 Tbspgrated orange rind
1 cchopped dates
How to Make Danish Pudding Bundt Cake
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well. Add buttermilk until combined
- Combine flour, soda, salt . Add to sugar mixture.
- Add nuts, juice, rind and dates.
- Pour into greased tube pan.
Bake in preheated 350 degrees ove about 1 hour.
- Invert pan on rack to cool a few minutes until it will release from pan.
- For icing, make a thin sauce of 1 cup sugar, 1 1/4 cups orange juice and 1 Tbsp. grated orange rind. Mix well until sugar is dissolved.. Pour over warm cake and serve with Cool Whip or whipped cream.....or just make a thin confectioner sugar icing to drizzle over cake.